Monday, October 02, 2006

BUM JUNGLE





just another saturday night expodition through the ever exciting Bum Jungle..met a nice fellow who was twitching and slapping his ear. I took it as he was trying to shake out all the shrieking voices and screams telling him to do bad, that were occuring in his head somewhere behind his left eyeball. we chatted for a minute, then he offered to split the cost of a motel for the night with me....AND, I was on my way back home...(side note--I wanted to get a photo of him but I was scared the flash would send him into one of those vietnam flashbacks you hear about and he would freak out and ripp off my tongue with his hands while snapping my neck at the same time. the whole time yelling "I got em Sarge!!!...I got Charley!!!"---------222

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home