Monday, October 02, 2006

Gold Watch


















Thanks to help from Dj Tight Kuts and his connections in Hollywood, local rap group, "The Gold Fronts" have teamed up with David Hasselhoff and other members of baywatch to perform a benefit for sycalideamidatal. A rare disease caused by lack of orange sycle.




















Michael Bolton and Kenny Jesus will be backing the sweet luster of Hasselhoffs deep, yet rich vocal tone. Although heated words have passed between Bolton and Hasselhoff about artistic insight concerning this trio. This problem was quickly solved when Kenny Jesus showed up with enough sycle for all. Nate Watson was'nt joking when he said, "so I take off my shirt so I can catch a tan!" After hanging with the bay-watch crew the Gold Fronts have achieved the perfect, "Golden" tan to accent their chizzled abs. The Crunkyard Dog was quoted saying, "Hasselholf showed me how to wax an ass proper, and I don't mean gettin laid. I mean how to wax the hair off of your own ass so it looks better than Jovi's back in 86."













Also be on the watch for a Gold Front solo Album by Skinny Dippin, "No Splash."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home